Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brushing Off the Cobwebs

Well, bust out your calendars and write down this date, because Diana is actually finally updating her blog!

Something I've been meaning to do for awhile now was to resurrect an old blog of mine and try to start using it semi-regularly again, whether it be with artwork or life stuff... or both. I have this one, and a Tumblr blog. I did the old "eenie-meenie-minie-mo" decision-making trick and decided on going back to this one.

So what's been going on with me? Well, a hell of a lot, to say the least. By June I will have finished up my first year of graduate school here at SCAD, where I finished my undergraduate career not too long ago in June '09. My main focus is Children's books/Children's comics in Sequential Art. Point being: I love drawing cute things. Anyone who knows me well enough can tell you that. :)

Life has thrown many changes at me to which I've adapted quite well, given my circumstances, and I'm really happy. Life is good, man. Really good. I've acquired a lot of new, great friends as well as the old, solid ones, and a wonderful man in my life that makes me extremely happy.

In terms of my artsy-fartsy side of the world, my style has been improving and ever-changing. I'm really happy with the way it's going! I've always been unsure of where my niche in art (or Sequential Art for that matter) stood, and I've finally figured it out. It only took until grad school to have the revelation, huh? :)

Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, I'm not gonna write much more so I can get to the good stuff: the pictures! Will post a followup entry with a couple recent artworks.

Until next time.

No comments: